Friday, February 27, 2009

The ABCs of Christmas


We saved our Christmas cards through this last Christmas season in order to use them for these great books entitled, "The ABCs of Christmas." My aunt made one for my family growing up, and my mother saved her Christmas cards and made one for my little family a couple of years ago. We love it! You can see in the picture above the one my mother made and then the one that my daughter is in process of making. We need a few more pictures, and then we'll be able to laminate and bind!

These are a couple of pages from my mom's so you can see examples--so cute!


Here is the full text and some title text, for a cover, if desired:


You can download a file of the text in book layout HERE, if you're ready to put one together! We printed our pages on white cardstock.

No comments: